Tuesday, March 20, 2007

An Encounter With Mozzarella Cheese

I am not a great cook...but sure cooking is one of my hobbies...though it's on the lower end of the spectrum.

So today I thought why not make a "Desi Pizza" at home! Have never tried that before ... so thought should be fun making it! But what would be a pizza without the great Mozzarella...so went to the super store and bought a packet of it. This was the first time I was having a look at this thing and to me it looked like a blob of plastic and when I tasted it...well it was tasteless. But still I went ahead with my venture only to become more curious about how this stuff (Mozzarella) is made.

So after couple of minutes of "Googling", I found this interesting link that explains how you can make a Mozzarella at home: -

Well now I know how this stuff works or I should say made!

You can also check the following Wiki link on Mozzarella or go ahead an google it out: -

No comments: